For more than half a century, DeVilbiss Healthcare has provided unmatched safety and performance in the airway suction device category. With the Vacu-Aide QSU, DeVilbiss brings you the same reliable, portable operation in a significantly quieter unit.
With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult.
• Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 litres/minute
• Optional sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation
• Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
• Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly. Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
• Two year warranty on suction unit
• New, innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter – Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines
• New intergrated gauge and flow regulator. Easy to turn knob conveniently placed around gauge for easy use and control
• Equipped with a switch mode power supply, allowing operation on any AC voltage (100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz)
• Low battery and charge indicator lights
• Unit can be operated while inside the carrying case
• Float shutoff on container to protect against overflow and integrated bacteria filter to prevent back flow