Monnal T60® has been designed for mobile medical intervention in all intensive care environments, both inside and outside of a hospital setting.
It puts into the hands of transport medical teams the highest standards of ventilation for critical patients, adults and children.
Monnal T60 is the companion for medical care teams to increase their effectiveness even more:
• In land and air mobile units, helicopter, plane, long, distance ambulance transport
• During intra-hospital transport
• In emergency and trauma rooms
• In post-operative recovery rooms and intensive care units
Monnal T60 easily adapts to all environments requiring mobile intensive care. It meets the demands of situations that are always unique and in difficult or extreme conditions.
• Air transport certification
• 20G Resistance
• Automatic compensation for atmospheric pressure changes
• Adjustable screen brightness
• Highly visible alarms
• Large touch screen
• Unique way of intuitive use: select, adjust, confirm
• Contextual menu
• Monitoring of exhaled CO2 (optional) to be assured of correct patient intubation and continuously monitor ventilation efficiency (mainstream technology)
• Automatic monitoring of the Plateau Pressure for lung protection of the patient
Monnal T60 turbine patented technology
• Peak flow of 230 L/min for effective respiratory support in NIV
• Rapid pressurization to meet respiratory demand of the patient at best
• Silent operation to minimize ambient noise (48 dBA at 1m)