Easy to use. Economical. Reliable performance.
Nonin’s 7500 pulse oximeter has a unique low-profile design that enables it to fit easily on a tabletop or into its own carrying case.
The stylish, compact 7500’s simple functionality, minimum 16-hour battery life, 4-hour quick recharge, and minimum of 70 hours of memory makes it well-suited for a variety of clinical and homecare applications. Like all Nonin portable oximeters, the 7500 provides a wide range of display indicators that provide reliable readings.
The 7500’s flexible alarm management options include patient security mode and a user-defined default that offers customizable patient settings. The 7500’s analog output capability allows it to interface easily with other equipment.
A variety of single-use and reusable sensors are available for use with the Model 7500. Nonin Medical’s PureLight® sensors produce accurate and dependable SpO2 readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor. Use only Nonin branded sensors.
• Convenient – Lightweight, compact
• Easy to use – Bright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability
• Durable – Rugged design
• Powerful – Over 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring
• Versatile – Monitors neonate to adult patients in acute care to homecare environments
• Flexible – Use as a stand-alone device or interface with other equipment
Magnetic Resonance (MR) Model 7500 FO
The 7500 FO (fiberoptic) pulse oximeter was specifically developed for MR environments. Use in fixed-site or mobile MR facilities for monitoring infant, paediatric and adult patients.
The 7500 provides a variety of display indicators that ensure reliable readings.
• Pulse Strength Bar Graph – colour coded bar graph assists in assessing the patient’s status. An audible tone sounds with each pulse. The pitch changes with the patient’s saturation level.
• Pulse Quality Indicator – detects patient movement or signal quality changes that may require sensor site stabilization.
• Sensor Fault Indicator – indicates when a sensor has become disconnected, misaligned, failed, or is incompatible with the monitor.