BiPAP autoSV Advanced–System One
simplifies treating complex sleep-disordered breathing patients.
Developed for the most challenging patients
Complex Sleep Apnoea is a combination of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) and Central Sleep Apnoea. It occurs when a patient being treated for OSA develops Central Sleep Apnoea during the application of Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP).
BiPAP autoSV Advanced-System One features:
• Clinically-proven Servo Ventilation algorithm
• Auto EPAP for a patient’s changing needs
• Real time access to patient data via modems
• Improved humidity output and control
• System One resistance control
• Bi-flex for comfort
• Encore data management and reporting
• New patient waveform reports
• 15mm tubing option
• Intuitive patient controls
• Smaller and quieter design