A PSG system that will help you meet your ever changing business and clinical needs. Pair the LDx base station with either the LDxS or LDxN head box to have a full-featured, easy-to-understand system that allows staff to focus more on patients and less on equipment.
The LDxS is the perfect front-line head box for most sleep center needs. Place the LDxN into use when you need to step up from the 19 EEG inputs on the LDxS to a full 32 EEG inputs. The LDx base station works with either head box, so it’s easy to have the right capability where, and when, you need it.
• Integrated RIP driver, dedicated differential pressure transducer and ‘keyhole’ inputs (reduces the number of connections during hook up)
• Patent-pending chin EMG technology that monitors all three chin EMG inputs and selects the best pair in real-time
• 7 ECG channels (3 physical and 4 derived)
• Continuous impedance recording for quality control
• Up to 500 Hz recording
• Meets or exceeds AASM standards